Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Play in the ashes

Ok, I see now that I’ve been in a rut for a few weeks…the past few entries have made that blatantly obvious to me. Now that I realize that I’m going to do something about it, I’m going to get inspired.

Twitter has become an amazing way for me to connect with like-minded, creative, crafty people and I want to use that to my advantage. I’m going to start on a new project; a dress, an apron…something to get my spark back. I know I can make something out of my ability, I just need to go ahead and do it.

I’m also going to re-enroll in Tribal Fusion, I need this in my life and I didn’t realize how vital it was until I gave up on it.

I’m a quitter, I’m known for procrastinating and being irresponsible(just look at my credit score for proof). I have no real reason for being this way and I need to fucking grow up and stop it already. If I feel my creativity draining away in this cubicle then I should be doing things outside of work that inspire, not sitting on my ass watching TV. I want to pay back my debts, start selling my clothing, lose those last 7 lbs, get married and have a family…is that too much to ask for? I want everything and I’m not doing anything at the moment to make that happen, so why am I so sad? I need to get angry with myself for wasting time and get on the fucking ball.

…and maybe stop cursing like a sailor…

 

 

p.s.

Found the purrrfect gift for Jay’s 30th birthday, the Ion Drum Rocker! Ordering it at the end of this month (even though his birthday isn’t til the end of July). Maybe I’ll throw him a surprise Rock Band Birthday Party to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment