Tuesday, May 5, 2009

D.A.R.L.I.N.G.

I’ve been sort of dragging lately, feeling that I’m on the outside of things. Something over the weekend set it off, I don’t know exactly what but it caused those memories to come crashing back in and I got that horrible, no good, very bad feeling. UGH. Days like today are only manageable if I’m allowed to stay in my pjs at home, with lots of stupid movies to watch…The Burbs, Ghostbusters, Shawn of the Dead, or maybe even full seasons of TV shows like Curb Your Enthusiasm and Lost….

My self-esteem is at an all time low today. If I could just stay away from certain web pages and lines of thought I think I’d be ok. I usually set myself up… I know I have this hyper-active imagination that wants to cook up crazy scenarios and instead of just avoiding the cause of my over-analyzing, I walk right into it. I really need to relax.

What’s with all those hyphens???

Does anyone even read this? I guess it doesn’t matter.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment