Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fish, Fish I Got My Wish!

Yesterday ended up being quiet wonderful once I got home. Jay was very perceptive and took great care with me and my very strange mood. I took a long shath (shower/bath of course) and put my most comfy clothes on; pj pants and a tee. I sank my roots into the couch and had a lovely evening.

 Today is a new day and while I’m not feeling completely fantastic, I do feel a slight improvement. I think it’s this place, my office…my small cubicle, sitting in front of a monitor all day, processing one claim after another. I am very grateful to have a job, I know there are many out there struggling, I just hate that my creative passion is dwindling away. I know it’s this place. I’ve been dreaming of starting a clothing line, maybe just some Cosplay to start..i’ve been totally lagging on that. I have to find my spark again.

I’m really excited for the plan to have my sister and my mom over this Saturday to bead. While it’s super fun to make necklaces and what not, it’s really spending time with them and laughing that I love. I’m going to make breakfast burritos with egg, bacon, potatoes and of course cheeeesse! I get to show off the new curtains we just put up over the weekend…we’re Ikea whores. I cant help it, I love all the ideas I get when I go to the store  and the price is always right.

I’ve lost some weight but not as much as I wanted. I’ve sort of stepped back from the diet and exercise, I’ve made a lot of really convincing excuses but the is that I’ve gotten lazy over the past two weeks. Once this hellish week is over I will be returning to the Cardio/Yoga sections of On Demand.

…I shouldn’t have eaten that ½ lb of chocolate I bought in San Francisco.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment