Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Pouring

We got news yesterday that our lovely, patient little kitty Olive has a malignant tumor in her middle ear canal. It’s a complete shock. Of all the possibilities it had to be the worst of them all. Jay and I have decided that we want to go through with surgery to get the tumor removed.

It’s such a stressful time in our lives right now with Jay losing his job and Olive being sick, sometimes I want to just let myself freak out over it and cry and get mad…I just havent really had the time to do that. I want Olive to get better. I really hope this surgery works.

Jay and I arent rich, we don’t have a lot of money to spend on ourselves but we are comfortable. I know the bills we mount up because of this but I’d rather see our money going toward something good rather than another piece of furniture or gaming system.

I don’t know what else to say really, I just wanted to document this time in my life and hope that if anyone reads this they will send prayers to us.

 

1 comment:

  1. Of course I will my dear! So sorry! I know how much those little guys become family members. I hope everything goes well and she gets better soon! HANG IN THERE!

    ReplyDelete