Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Soma

Nothing left to say

All I’ve left to do is run away from you

She led me on, down with secrets I can’t keep

Close your eyes and sleep

Don’t wait up for me

Hush now don’t you speak to me

Wrap my hurt in you

And took my shelter in that pain

The opiate of blame is your broken heart

So now i’m all by myself

As I’ve always felt

I’ll betray my tears to anyone caught in our ruse of fools

One last kiss for me

One last kiss good night

Didn’t want to lose you once again

Didn’t want to be your friend

Fulfill a promise made of tears

And crawl back to you

I’m all by myself

As I’ve always felt

I’ll betray my tears to anyone lost, anyone but you

So let the sadness come again

On that you can depend on me

Until the bitter, bitter end of the world

When good sleeps in bliss

I’m all by myself

As I’ve always felt

And I’ll betray myself

To anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment