Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quietly Ecstatic

 

Today I start a new journey for my mind, my soul and my body. I have decided that this will be the year of change; I’m going to really focus on myself and find out what makes me happy. I’ve started toward that goal by deciding that I’m going to lose a few pounds. My body feels so unhealthy and underworked. I made me first step (yay!) by joining an online community called fitday.com. I can input everything I eat throughout the day and it will give me a total of my calories and where I stand daily, weekly and monthly in regards to my fitness goal. It’s perfect and I have a feeling it is going to work out great for me. I also did something I’ve been dying to do for a while; I joined a belly dancing class!!!  It starts next week and im so excited, nervous, and embarrassed. I usually talk myself out of doing things like this but I think I’m starting to gain my courage back. I REALLY need to get out of that damn apartment every now and then and spend some time with other women! I have forgotten what it is like to be a silly girl with other silly girls.

I also started stretching last night and noticed how calm I felt during and after. I’m definitely going to add this to my nightly routine.

…yay for me! I can’t wait to see what my mind and body feels like in a few months.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment